Marketing Assistant (Internship)
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- This role will involve working within the Housing, Care and Development Department, providing and supporting managers raise Fold Ireland’s profile.
- The post holder will be required to work flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues in the team to deliver a high quality support to service users.
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in line with approved business plan, to include contributing to market research to determine market requirements for existing and future services.
- Assist and support business partnering events, press releases, official openings and other public relations opportunities which may be held from time to time during and outside normal office hours.
- Work closely with managers, to promote and deliver PR and marketing campaigns to include the design and development of marketing literature
- Assist with e-marketing communications including contributing to the content of the Associations website, Twitter and Facebook accounts. Researching and writing articles for local press, collating materials and editing newsletters, magazines etc for circulation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc.) for the Associations corporate activities and liaise with relevant personnel to update content as necessary.
- Arrange and attend corporate event / conferences as and when required to include the preparation of PowerPoint presentations / video clips.
- Contribute to new advertising campaigns / ideas / proposals, including liaising with the Associations Board of Management, designers and printers (in-house and external) in addition to assisting with proof reading, copy writing, editing copy and information collection.
- Keep social media and website fresh with new stories and ideas and develop an action plan to increase social media ‘followers’
- Keep Housing with Care TV monitors up to date with scheme activities
- Create Fold Ireland Customer APP to attract SMART phone users
- Commission research in to Fold Ireland HWC Dementia Model & publish
- Highlight personal developments of staff
- Attach positive stories to Fold Ireland Annual Report through the real personal experiences of residents
- Build Positive PR around Dementia Friendly initiative and submit Fold Ireland for more awards in / outside sector
- Ensure all Fold documents, website and social media pages are al in line with company design.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the Association in a reputable and professional manner at all times.
- Handle confidential and commercial information with discretion and in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Ensure files are archived in accordance with Fold Ireland’s policy.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by management and commensurate with the grade of post.
- To be responsible for carrying out specific tasks in accordance with the Association’s Health & Safety at Work policies.
- Act in accordance with the Fold Ireland’s Dignity at work policy
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!