Electrical Instrumentation Apprentice
Responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Assist in designing specifications to assist in the installation, repair, maintenance and replacement of all electrical/instrumentation equipment.
- Assist in completing work orders and ensuring completed work conforms to specifications.
- Work on electrical projects in conjunction with the electrical team to agreed objectives and time frames.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function.
- The work of instrument craft workers involves the maintenance and repair of all instruments used in the measurement and control of process variables (e.g. in the cement industry to measure and control the temperature, pressure and flow, as appropriate, in various points of the process).
- The work also involves electrical repair and calibration of indicators, controllers, recorders and transmitters.
- To work with Plc’s , networks & industrial communication
- To update electrical drawings to represent field issues
- Up hold the values/Culture of business
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function
- Help drive all health and safety initiatives
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!