English-Speaking Teachers/Teaching Assistants Wanted in Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to become part of our highly dedicated international team of professionals working in one of our partner institutions in Budapest and nearby Budakeszi?
We are a private, non-profit bilingual education program. We implement our innovative and progressive program as part of a public-private partnership at a range of Hungarian state and private schools.
- You are a native speaker of English or a balanced bilingual (CEF level C2)
- You have experience working with and a love of young children, middle schoolers and/or high school students
- You are hard-working, innovative and solution-focused
- You are able to form good relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- You are able to work as part of a team but are also independent and self-starting
- You are ready to navigate differences in culture flexibly and with an open mind
Ideally, you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in teaching
- A government-issued teaching certificate
- A certification in TEFL
- Experience in the classroom with one or more of the age groups we teach
Consideration will be given if you have other appropriate qualifications.
- A competitive salary
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- The chance to work with a sizeable staff of fellow English speakers
- Year-round training opportunities and opportunities for advancement
Find out more at http://www.bilingual.hu/en/
Be part of our growing and unique organization!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!