Innovation & Brand Intern
We’re looking for a paid intern to join our team for 9 months.
You’ll get to work with innovation planners, researchers and partners on developing new products, services, brands, market research and marketing strategies. You’ll gain exposure to the world of food, drinks, finance, technology and sport. You’ll get to work with leading national and international brands. You’ll learn about innovation and insight, brands, market research and implementation, how to create concepts, identify trends and create debriefs. We have a specific training and development programme for you to participate in.
We’re looking for super-smart, energetic and ambitious people who are fascinated about consumer trends, brands and new products. If the Internship works out for both of us, you’ll be offered a permanent position in jump! as an Innovation Executive.
jump! is one of Ireland and the UK’s top innovation and marketing companies. We are ‘innovationists’. We help our clients win tomorrow from our Dublin and London hubs. We’re growing and have ambitious plans for the future. Find out more at www.jumpinnovates.com.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Support on planning client workshops
- Assist in identifying and collating trends
- Support on qualitative and quantitative market research
- Support on project management, client research and debriefs
- There’ll also be some office administration
What you need to rock in this role:
- Have both an organised and creative mind
- Love words and numbers
- Be comfortable flexing between visual and verbal communications
- Be a super clear communicator - fluency in English an absolute essential
- A II.1 or higher degree in Marketing, Business or Economics preferred
- Curious about people, brands, events, places
- Maybe you want to become a Management Consultant but the thought of working for one of the Big 4 companies leaves you cold
- We’re offering a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to thrive and develop in a young and expanding organization.
Want in? Email your C.V. and a personal note about why you think you're right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be reviewing applications until the end of July 26th. But the earlier you submit your application the better chance you'll have.
We’ll be looking for you to start in August or 2nd of September at the latest. If those start dates don’t suit you, please don’t waste your time applying!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!