Teaching Opportunity in China - Start in September 2019!
Cambridge Culture International Education - Why Work Here?
We are not an agency. We hire and manage you from the start-getting on the plane, to finish-return to home!
Company Website: http://www.cambridgeculture.com
Cambridge Culture International Education (our website: www.cambridgeculture.com) is an education solution provider that was founded in 2014 and its main office is in Shenzhen and is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools. Currently, we have more than 400 foreign teachers work with us in the cities such as Shenzhen, Foshan and Dongguan.
We offer visa support, teacher training, lesson planning guidance and the chance to meet other participants before you go to China. And our programmes are designed to ensure you arrive in China feeling confident, prepared and supported, so that you can make the most of this incredible opportunity.
To Be an English Teacher in China
As an English teacher, your course will focus on improving your students' spoken English. You will work a maximum of 18 45-minute classes a week and be responsible for planning and leading interesting and attractive courses. In bigger cities, such as Foshan and Shenzhen you will receive a salary of up to €2,320 (about €1,500 to €2,320Monthly). In China, the cost of living is lower than in the UK，Ireland, USA, Australia and New Zealand which means you can save about half of the money for travel - or take home - and still be able to live comfortably.
Cost of living in China: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
Through the valuable skills of teaching development in China, a series of career paths will be opened up. We use our large and knowledgeable alumni community to help our teachers connect and find new opportunities so you can develop your skills and career path outside the classroom! Living and working in China will be a wonderful opportunity - Come and join us!
- 10-24 months contract
- Working hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Teaching hours: Maximum 18 classes per week, every class is around 45 minutes
- Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Local teacher assistant
- Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students’ confidence in oral English
- Encourage children to practice spoken English
- Provide student feedback
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- Salary range: 12,000 RMB (€1,500) - 18,000RMB (€2,300) per month included salary &housing allowance for ESL teaching position
- This salary is 150%-200% above local average
- TEFL Certificate course assistance
- Flight allowance
- Summer & Winter vacation
- Work visa (Z visa) sponsored
- Commercial insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Airport pickup, bank, phone card, and apartment rental assistance
- Social and accident insurance
- Three nights’ free hotel on arrival
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, seminar and monthly training sessions)
- Chinese public holidays
- Chinese Lesson (2 hours/week)
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required (No TEFL? – We will help you get set up with a TEFL)
- Range of positions available from entry level to experienced teacher positions
- Native-English speaking level
- Hold a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, New Zealand, or Ireland
- Able to obtain the Non- criminal background check
- Age from 20 years old to 55 years old (visa requirement)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!