We are currently looking for a part time Assistant Administrator to provide effective and efficient reception and administration duties for the busy Nursery. This role entails the following:
- Meet and greet visitors to the nursery and offer hospitality to ensure their immediate needs are met.
- To be responsible for the Nursery Software Management system (Training will be provided).
- To be responsible for the Nursery telephone system and voicemail.
- To maintain the “signing in book” and be responsible for checking names in case of fire and maintaining a visitor identification system.
- General office duties including collection of parents fees in accordance with KIDS financial procedures, responsibility for maintaining the database and updating on a regular basis.
- To assist in the daily management of the nursery and its administrative structure.
- To be the first port of call for IT systems.
- To assist the other members of the South-East admin team where necessary.
- To be an active member of the KIDS South-East staff team and participate in meetings and activities, including fundraising events.
- To be able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a permanent role within the charity's Fundraising department. KIDS is a great place to work and is ever evolving with the introduction of new digital systems. We are happy to talk flexible working. In addition, KIDS offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all its' staff, generous holiday entitlement with additional annual leave after 4 years' service, and life assurance after 6 months service.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!