Fintech - Business Development Analyst
InvoiceFair is a Fintech Platform that’s building the modern backbone of the Irish economy. Our Platform provides working capital finance solutions to SMEs by enabling them to sell their future invoices ( receivables) at a discount to face value to a pool of institutional investors accessing cash in 24 hours.
Imagine you’re a young company who’s just won a major contract but your client wants to pay you on 90 day terms when you need to pay your staff and suppliers upfront. That’s where we step in. Our platform uses the peer-to-peer approach to provide the day-to-day operational financing for companies as varied as Manufacturing, Medtech, Pharma, Contingent Labour, Software & Technology to name a few.
Our technology Platform and the marketplace we operate solves two problems by providing
- Companies with access to un-collateralised , accelerated cashflow particularly those looking to scale
- Investors with access to 'Trade Receivables’ as an investment asset class that is un-correlated to the broader, more traditional investment market.
We have provided over €400m of funding to SMEs across all sectors over the last 4 years , providing them access to a gateway of funding directly from a pool of institutional investors . Our solutions are fast, flexible and puts the SME in control of how and when the need to leverage on their blue chip customers to release cashflow to fuel their growth.
We are in a period of rapid growth, launching new technology, expanding our team and growing our client base. As a result, there is an exciting opportunity to join this expert team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll be helping thousands of Irish businesses grow, by making sure they have access to the working capital they need when they need it,and providing razor sharp service to our clients.
- Evaluate the financials and business information of potential Leads generated through Marketing and Channel Partner relationships to assess their suitability as potential Sellers on the Platform
- Interact with Channel Partners in assessing these Leads including – UK Financial Brokers, Enterprise Ireland, Referring Partners, Private Equity, VC Credit funds Corporate Finance, large Accounting Firms etc.
- Attend Seller meetings with Senior business development team members in order to establish working capital requirements
- Assist in modelling working capital solutions to meet these requirements
- Prepare risk models and identify appropriate mitigants for identified risks
- Prepare submissions to the Credit Approval Committee and attend these committee meetings as required.
- Prepare Memorandums of Expression of Interest for New Seller Debtor relationship and assist in explaining new deals to Buyers – Fund Managers
- Assist New Sellers in the on boarding process ensuring all Anti – Money Laundering (AML) and Know – Your - Customer (KYC) information has been processed and all credit information has been provided by the Seller.
- Assist New Sellers with initial deal uploading.
- Part of the new CRM team interfacing finance credit and operational requirements
- Preparing weekly analytics and KPI’s for the Business Development Function in the Business
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task. Must be flexible, prioritise, work to deadlines and ensure completion in a timely manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- An ability to question and improve processes
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentational skills with an ability to communicate in a professional and timely manner
- Highly numeric with a razor-sharp attention to detail
- Show a high level of commitment and professional work ethic
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word
- Interested in innovation
- You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results
- You pitch-in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- You’re excited by the challenge of revolutionising working capital finance
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!