- Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in customer support, administration, account management and service coordinating
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Familiar with service administration, 2D AutoCAD, coordinating people
- Proactive, with the demonstrated capacity to inspire, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrate proven time management, people management, interpersonal skills & coordination experience
- Practical on-site experience in the service industry an advantage.
About the job:
- Coordinate site visits between service engineers and clients. Oversee all interaction with clients to ensure all service requirements
- are met and no issues arise, making note of instances that may need improvement
- Partner with customers to work towards mutually beneficial objectives: develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain service contracts with existing clients and prepare new contracts. Working with our sales department to promote and
- quote Ntron products.
- Work with accounts department to ensure invoicing in completed in a timely manner.
- Plan accordingly for upcoming works and ensure that the service engineers have the required stock.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!