Digital Marketing Internship
The successful candidate will form a key part of our Sales & Marketing efforts where they will help ensure the objectives and targets continue to be achieved. The successful candidate will be goal orientated, highly determined, self-disciplined with a 'can do' 'will do' attitude with a minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience.
Operating in an industry where marketing is done in the “old” way, we think different and have a very digital based marketing vision. We have an ERP connected B2B Webshop and the world leading HubSpot managing all marketing efforts, we have the best technology at our fingerprints!
This is an opportunity to be involved in the sharp edge of a business that has many moving parts!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Creating content for social media, blogs, and general external use
- Generating creative ideas for design through logos, websites and more
- Assist in planning exhibitions, conferences
- Working with CRM and other online marketing management tools
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices
- Help manage all digital marketing channels
- Help shape and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all social media accounts
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing material and digital content
- Optimising website for SEO
- Management of product database on website
Required Skills and Experience:
- Under or postgraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- Works well in a pressurised environment
Extremely Useful Skills:
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools- Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, generate and interpret data
- HubSpot Certified
- Experienced using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
3 to 6 month Internship
Citywest, Dublin 24
Paid Internship DOE, immediate start
Although the above is a description of the requirements of your job, as stated in your contract of employment you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as the company may require from time to time.
IC Plus reserves the right to make changes as necessary to your job description. You will receive prior notice of any such changes being made.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!