Marketing Support Executive
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Marketing Support Executive.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications, you will work out of Limerick, Ireland, as part of the global Marketing and Communications team. This is a one-year fixed term contract.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Marketing and Communications team.
- Writing and proofreading copy for all marketing collateral, including brochure, emails, websites and letters
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, signage and brochures
- Producing an accurate summary of total marketing spend at the end of quarterly marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the company presentation is updated quarterly and provide ongoing input for improving the quality and content of the presentation
- Facilitate in the development and improvement of the company intranet site
- Help in creating an extensive image bank for the Marketing Department
- Oversee the management of the corporate gift initiative. This entails re-ordering gifts when necessary, keeping the corporate gift catalogue up to date and working to consistently improve our product offering to the business
- Assisting with the ordering and design of aircraft models. This will require you to work directly with suppliers and clients to effectively complete the process
- Maintain the internal and external Press Release process. This involves creating and distributing Press Releases for NAC. As part of this you will be required to maintain an up-to-date Press Release template and a live PR Log. You will also be required to build upon and improve the current distribution list
- Formulate internal announcements pertaining to press releases and other marketing endeavors. This will require research to ensure that all information communicated to the business is as useful and informative as it can be
- Ensure that the company website is always up to date from a PR perspective, it will also involve keeping the general content current and aligned with all other marketing efforts
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars and receptions
- Supporting the marketing VP and other colleagues
- Travel will be required
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good analytical skills and a pro-active approach
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- A structured approach and a flexible attitude when managing critical reporting periods
- Personal drive and self-motivated
- A desire to work in a busy and growing environment
- Excellent understanding of Business Stakeholder needs and expectations
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills – ideally super user in MS-Office, particularly Excel
- Degree or Masters in Marketing or Marketing related discipline
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' – Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in a manner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make a difference every day.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!