Media Intelligence Sales Consultant
Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial, international company?
- If your answer is Yes, let's take a look at the opportunity...
- Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with the opportunity to develop your leadership qualities?
- Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
- We are currently looking for ambitious professionals to join our growing team in Ireland - with the opportunity to transfer internationally!
What’s in it for you?
- Thorough training and continual coaching and development
- Develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen… The list goes on
- Opportunity for rapid career progression - we only promote from within!
- Opportunity to transfer your career internationally
What is the job?
Our clients typically operate within the Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications departments and you'll work directly with decision makers in a consultative fashion. Meltwater isn’t a service that is used by just one industry, so you will get exposure to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes, helping you expand your business acumen all the time. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to product demonstrations to bringing clients onboard yourself – getting all of the credit for your hard work!
You will also:
- Work in a team environment to drive Meltwater's revenue growth through consultative sales
- Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing your sales and leadership skills
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making
- Rapid career progression - Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results, will assume responsibility for a team of their own as a Sales Manager
- Meltwater offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
Is this you?
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- Minimum one year experience working in a professional environment (sales or account management)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport,
- volunteering etc.)
- Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to legally work in Ireland
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!