Junior Business Development / Client Account Manager
gradireland are hiring!
Be part of a great team in a fast paced, hardworking, fun environment, situated in a fantastic location in the centre of Dublin.
We want to hire someone who has demonstrated commerical acumen at some level in their work experience (part time while in college is fine). We will then help you develope your skills while gaining invaluable experience working with some of the biggest brands in the world. Can you start immediately and hit the ground running? If so let us know why you would be the best candidate for this role through your cover letter and CV.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
There are several facets to this role –
Commercial Account Management:
- Exploring and developing new clients through market research
- Being the initial point of contact for all inbound sales enquiries via phone and email
- Following up all leads to propose gradireland tactical products from a variety of sources
- Maintaining and building relationships with current and past clients
- Working and contributing to monthly and annual team targets
- Keeping all clients appraised of new additions to the gradireland portfolio
Postgraduate Account Management:
- Working closely with marketing departments in third level institutes across the country
- Creating campaigns to market and promote the third-level courses of clients to students and graduates
- Responsible for outbound communications for third level through gradireland channels
- Point of contact between gradireland and third-level institutes for the annual Higher Education Awards
To be successful in this role you will –
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a commercial environment and working to targets (can include work experience during third level education)
- Be an independent self-starter with ambitions to manage their own accounts
- Have an interest in marketing and building the gradireland brand amongst your target audience
- Capable of offering a consultative approach to client management
- Have excellent time management skills and have previous experience working to deadlines
- Be a team player, capable of working closely with a tight-knit commercial team
- Be commercially aware of opportunities for growth for both gradireland and clients
This role offers an excellent basic salary, commission and annual bonuses along with pension and health benefits.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!