Kerry Group 2020 Graduate Programme- HR
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
The HR Graduate will provide quality HR support to the HR team in the following activities:
Process HR and payroll related transactions within the agreed SLA delivery timescales, in particular:
- Leavers and transfers
- Contractual changes (to Pay, Time, Position, etc.)
- Line manager changes
- HR support requests
- Global mobility processes
- Employee relations administrative support (note taking, letter writing, etc)
Support the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
Learning & Development
Work with the HR partner and the Kerry Learning Academy on the development of relevant training initiatives, coordinate the training events
Experience the grant claim process for government funding for businesses
Induction & Onboarding
- Participate in the corporate induction programme
- Create onboarding plans in conjunction with hiring managers and project manage (end to end) the process for new joiners and their onboarding programmes
- Performance Management
- Coach Managers and employees on Kerry’s Performance Management process and any related follow up activities.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent desired
- Fluency in a second European language an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects, ability to work out of own initiative
- Previous HR experience an advantage.
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!