Kerry Group 2020 Graduate Programme- Engineering
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Graduate with a career focus on Engineering management within a large global business to gain best practice experience covering all aspects of industrial engineering incorporating: people management, reliability engineering, process engineering, project management and CI (Continuous improvement).
This role will encompass experience across multiple Kerry engineering technologies and will require regional and possibly global mobility.
- Responsible for managing and engaging with the Kerry Graduate programme;
- Responsible for the delivery of assigned projects and tasks;
- Responsible for engaging with the site Engineering Manager, assigned mentor and subject matter experts during the graduate programme;
- Responsible for tracking and completing the graduate programme training plan;
- Responsible for learning about the Kerry business drivers, its process capability, products and customers;
- Responsible for learning the Kerry Engineering drivers, measures and KPIs;
- Responsible for learning and using the business software platforms;
- Responsible for keeping a graduate log of learning and achievements up to date and getting sign off during the program.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in an Engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering , Food Engineering, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in Project Management desirable.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement desirable.
- Fluency in a second European language is desirable such as Italian, Polish, French or German
- Demonstrates a passion for Food.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!