Kerry Group 2020 Graduate Programme- Marketing
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
The Marketing function at Kerry partners with the business to lead the development and activation of sustainable, innovative and market-driven growth strategies. Through doing so we win by differentiating Kerry from its competitors. Our Marketing teams focus on:
- Strategy: Focusing the business on achievable sources of growth
- Leading with Insight: Generate knowledge that will drive business & innovation
- Excellence in execution: Design and execute effective customer engagement strategies
As a Marketing Graduate, you will learn to identify the areas of potential growth for the business, the strategies we will implement in these areas to ensure the delivery of growth and how to successfully deploy the delivery plans.
You will gain exposure to aspects of marketing, from Strategic Planning, Market Insight, to customer engagement strategies, trade shows and Marketing Communications. Our marketing teams focus on partnering with our Research & Development teams to understand how we are best placed to deliver growth for Kerry based on our technology portfolio. Marketing also works closely with our market based sales teams to deliver insight and market intelligence to our business while also tailoring our approach at a country level through activation plans and content development.
Your role will certainly be varied and will allow you the opportunity to manage your own projects from a very early stage. We will provide you with the skills you need to determine your own development and career path.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Marketing, Business, PR or similar
- Fluency in a second European language such as French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!