Regulatory Transaction Reporting Analyst
Reporting directly to the Associate Manger of the team, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible for the preparation and submission of regulatory MiFIR and EMIR trade reports. The goal of the Analyst role is to be fully knowledgeable in all aspects and details of regulatory transaction reporting, and assist the manager of the team in completing and carrying on additional regulatory projects.
The analyst will be expected to be able to manage large set of data, be proactive in analysing breaks and in finding improvements in current systems, if deemed helpful.
- Investigate trading activities and identify reportable transactions;
- Submitting relevant transaction reports to National Competent Authority in a timely manner;
- Carrying out controls to ensure reports are complete and accurate;
- Read complex regulatory documents and incorporate changes into internal reporting systems;
- Reconciling and comparing large data sets between Trade Repository and internal systems, identifying mismatches and proactively solving the breaks;
- Developing relationships with internal stakeholders, including Front Office, Compliance, Operations and other teams of the Group.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- The person must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- The successful applicant will have the ability to use initiative and perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience in compliance and/or regulatory matter;
- Experience in EMIR and MiFIR trade and transaction reporting activities.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!