Marketing and Management Internship in Africa
Art in Tanzania is self-sustainable non-profit charity NGO. We earn our funds from safari-tour operations, movie and music production as well as sales of solar and other environmental products. The daily management of NGO operations is also part of the duties.
- Our community-based programs are to empower the local communities and individual people. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life of Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa
- Our business and marketing programs are focused on training community entrepreneurship skills. We also focus on the marketing of volunteering, internships, safaris and tours and music. Our new sales products are the solar system, composting dry toilets and water purification systems.
- Our management tasks include NGO management assistance and development, staff training for new skills and advocacy of issues as sustainability. Presently we are developing online and mobile platforms to reach children in rural Tanzania.
- We are using our Social Media pages for advocacy work and our Facebook pages have more than 50K followers.
- The Rolling Stories https://rollingstories.com/showRoller.php?raw=1519131326051
- Interns are working in a team of international and Tanzanian multi-professional student teams.
- We encourage innovation in the program approach. Network development is to be highlighted as in Africa the capacities are limited and to be able to work together helps.
- We provide in-country orientation and training and academic tutoring for the program.
- Paid internships include a local minimum wage/stipend of $100 USD per month.
- We also offer stipends depending on the terms of the internship and regulations of your home university.
- Starting and end dates are flexible and can accommodate other travel arrangements in Tanzania.
- International flights, Student permit, accommodation, and meals are personal costs.
- We also offer participants with disabilities personal assistants and drivers at additional expenses; $30 USD per week. 24-hour general assistance is free.
- You and your visiting friends can enjoy sustainable tourism, safaris, and local tour options at low cost.
To book you in and to open your personal account we need your tentative arrival and departure dates
Participant reference: https://youtu.be/wsd846-tkQE
Contact us for more details at email@example.com or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania. You can always send a quick note to our Whatsapp +255767777773.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/artintanzania
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!