Junior Systems Administrator
Adrian Lee & Partners is a world leader in the area of active asset and currency management with over $14 billion in assets under management.
The firm is seeking to recruit a hands on Systems Administrator to join its Dublin team. We are looking for a candidate who can contribute to the success and growth of the firm. The systems team works in a collaborative “Can Do” style.
For more information on the firm please visit www.aleepartners.com.
- Support of desktop and server hardware and software
- Support of internal portfolio management applications
- Perform regular "housekeeping" and maintenance on supported systems
- Help manage third party service providers (Bloomberg; Reuters; SWIFT)
- Testing and deploying new application releases
- Setup and maintain knowledge base of resolutions or work arounds
- Maintenance and update of corporate website
- Suitable third level qualification
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS Technology
- Ability to manage and prioritise many open cases at one time
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of finance an advantage
Globally competitive compensation package.
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter, in the strictest confidence, to us via the 'Apply by Email' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!