DCC Business Management Graduate Programme
Your Future, Accelerated
Explore global opportunities with an ever-expanding business. Reach the highest levels of the commercial world. Go from being a talented, ambitious graduate to being the future of our company. These are just some of the things that could be in store for you when you join us at DCC.
Our intensive programme
Few development experiences can match the intensity of the DCC Business Management Graduate Programme. Over two years, you’ll build up knowledge and skills in different companies, different divisions and potentially different countries as well.
Your opportunity to learn alongside the best in the business
We’re proud to say we have some truly amazing managers working for us at DCC. So, as a Business Management graduate, you’ll be able to build up your commercial skills and experience while learning from the very best. There will also be opportunities for you to gain exposure to various aspects of our business including procurement, retail, HR, logistics, operations, and sales and marketing.
Gain broad international exposure
This programme puts you at the heart of the action, introducing you to a diverse range of responsibilities, challenges and experiences across our global business.
A typical day for our Business Management graduates can include:
- Contributing to post-acquisition integration projects
- Working with senior management on business forecasting and planning
- Managing sales projects as part of a fast-paced central function
- Managing business change projects
- Developing Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Managing IT system implementation
- Enjoying a team lunch or socialising with colleagues after work
Ongoing development and support
- Learning happens in the classroom as well as on the job, and we will also provide funding for you to gain a professional qualification.
- You will be supported throughout the programme by your Line Manager, a dedicated Coach, a Graduate Buddy, your Graduate Programme Business Contact and of course, the Graduate Programme team.
What we look for
- Given the global nature of the programme, it’s essential that you are internationally mobile and have the right to work in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You also need a 2:1 degree (or equivalent – e.g. BAC+5) plus strong team-working, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Your degree can be in any discipline, although ideally it should have some relation to business management.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!