DCC Logistics Graduate Programme
Your Future, Accelerated
Explore global opportunities with an ever-expanding business. Reach the highest levels of the commercial world. Go from being a talented, ambitious graduate to being the future of our company. These are just some of the things that could be in store for you when you join us at DCC.
Our intensive programme
Few development experiences can match the intensity of the DCC Logistics Graduate Programme. Over two years, you’ll build up knowledge and skills in different companies, different divisions and potentially different countries as well.
Your opportunity to experience it all
Our industry-leading logistics capability lies at the heart of everything we do. So as one of our Logistics graduates, you can gain exposure across a huge variety of operations, whether that means coordinating fleets of tankers or providing end user fulfilment for major internet shopping sites. What’s more, you will have opportunities to take on real operational responsibility and lead business improvements every step of the way.
Gain broad international exposure
This programme puts you at the heart of the action, introducing you to a diverse range of responsibilities, challenges and experiences across our global business.
A typical day for our Logistics graduates can include:
- Using customer forecasting to match supply to demand
- Managing the integration of stock between warehouses following the acquisition of a company
- Building the business case for the introduction of new technology into our operations
- Providing support for the introduction of SAP or similar systems into newly acquired companies
- Project managing of the installation of new technology company wide
- Enjoying a team lunch or socialising with colleagues after work
Ongoing development and support
- Learning happens in the classroom as well as on the job, and we will also provide funding for you to gain a professional qualification.
- You will be supported throughout the programme by your Line Manager, a dedicated Coach, a Graduate Buddy, your Graduate Programme Business Contact and of course, the Graduate Programme team.
What we look for
- Given the global nature of the programme, it’s essential that you are internationally mobile and have the right to work in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You also need a 2:1 degree (or equivalent – e.g. BAC+5) plus strong team-working, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Your degree can be in any discipline, although ideally it should have some relation to Logistics.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!