DCC Sales Graduate Programme
Your Future, Accelerated
Explore global opportunities with an ever-expanding business. Reach the highest levels of the commercial world. Go from being a talented, ambitious graduate to being the future of our company. These are just some of the things that could be in store for you when you join us at DCC.
Our intensive programme
Few development experiences can match the intensity of the DCC Sales Graduate Programme. Over two years, you’ll build up knowledge and skills in different companies, different divisions and potentially different countries as well.
Your opportunity to make a real impact from day one
Our businesses are sharply focussed on strong commercial performance. So you can expect to add real value to the various Sales functions you are placed with, while also developing strong customer relationships and gaining in-depth product knowledge.
Gain broad international exposure
This programme puts you at the heart of the action, introducing you to a diverse range of responsibilities, challenges and experiences across our global business.
A typical day for our Sales graduates can include:
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying new business opportunities
- Developing and implementing strategies in all target accounts
- Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base
- Working in conjunction with Sales Managers to develop and implement commercial strategies in order to achieve the business’ objectives
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals
- Working on new product launches by analysing competitors and market size to determine the best possible strategies for growing own business brands
- Enjoying a team lunch or socialising with colleagues after work
Ongoing development and support
- Learning happens in the classroom as well as on the job, and we will also provide funding for you to gain a professional qualification.
- You will be supported throughout the programme by your Line Manager, a dedicated Coach, a Graduate Buddy, your Graduate Programme Business Contact and of course, the Graduate Programme team.
What we look for
- Given the global nature of the programme, it’s essential that you are internationally mobile and have the right to work in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You also need a 2:1 degree (or equivalent – e.g. BAC+5) plus strong team-working, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Your degree can be in any discipline, although ideally it should have some relation to sales.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!