- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent qualification;
- Strong PHP knowledge;
- Experience of responsive design with Bootstrap and Sass;
- Experience with Git version control;
- Some MySQL and phpMyAdmin experience;
- Hands-on experience with CPanel-based server administration;
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards;
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions;
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code;
- Theme/template integration;
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Knowledge of WP Rest API and WP CLI a plus;
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ with composer package manager;
- Familiarity with Node/React;
- Familiarity with AWS;
- Experience creating multilingual websites;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!