Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive and this role presents the successful applicant with a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly interesting and progressive sector and in an environment that is supportive and professional.
These responsibilities will include a range of digital marketing tasks, and also PR and Events.
- Take brand ownership and have the vision to achieve our mission, goals and strategies
- Update and implementation of marketing plans
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, particularly web content, design and production of marketing collateral such as print material, merchandise and other promotional elements.
- Digital marketing including website and social media management.
- Creating blog posts, technical literature, and other content creation as required
- Assisting in the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties including advertising and digital agencies, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
- Event planning of company organised seminars and trade stands at conferences.
- Implement digital marketing strategy and oversee advertising spend.
- Develop detailed customer databases and support business development colleagues in their roles
- 1-3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of video creation an advantage
- Experience with Marketing automation platform(s)
- Ability to execute social media plans
- Ability to apply SEO optimisation to websites
- High level of competence using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Advantageous to have design abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!