eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Consultant
- Do you have an IT focused degree and an interest in Forensics?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work on high-profile projects in computer forensics, eDiscovery and cyber security?
- Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining KPMG may be the best next step for your career in Forensics.
We are currently seeking to hire an eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Consultant to join our Forensics practice, based in Dublin 2. You will get to work on high-profile projects in computer forensics, eDiscovery and cyber security.
We ideally need you to have the following:
- A relevant professional qualification such as EnCE, SANS or CISSP is a strong advantage;
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security or Computer Science;
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience working in the area of Forensics, eDiscovery or Data Analytics preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar experience, but not essential;
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle;
- Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, XWays or Cellebrite;
- Experience in handling and analysing large un-structured data volumes from various data sources: email, network shares, PC profiles, etc.;
- Scripting and Programming experience a distinct advantage;
- Experience with databases and SQL an advantage;
- Good forensic data capture and analysis experience;
- Experience with scoping and data collections;
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems;
- Proven project management skills.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Providing training and support to our clients in the use of our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery toolsets;
- Supporting, Managing and Delivering significant Forensic Technology and eDiscovery projects; and
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings.
KPMG Forensic Technology has become one of the leading investigative practices in the world, and one of the largest, by providing investigative skills on a global scale. We have in-depth experience in conducting investigations into regulatory matters, legal disputes, security incidents and other investigations across many sectors in multiple jurisdictions.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Rewarding and challenging work in a fast-paced environment
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the "Apply Online" button.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle- @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!