Summer Camp Roles in Canada
Camp Canada General Counselor
This summer, spend 9 weeks working with children at an incredible Canadian summer camp. With mountains on your doorstep, this is an opportunity to work in potentially the world’s best job, in some of the world’s greatest locations.
Experience Canada on a whole new level. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of summer camp roles, from the general camp counselor, to specific activity leaders and instructors, it’s all about the outdoors.
With Camp Canada you’ll be guaranteed a placement. We work with hundreds of Canadian summer camps all over Canada from Ontario, Alberta and even British Columbia. You tell us what you’d like to do and we do the rest.
- Guaranteed camp placement
- Minimum of $1300 CAD spending money (19 and over earn minimum $1500 CAD)
- Support with Canadian work permit
- 10 weeks of health insurance
- Free accommodation in arrival city (up to 2 nights)
- Orientation in your arrival city
- Free Canadian bank account
- Social Insurance Number assistance
- Arrival travel assistance
- Transport from your host city to camp
- Room and board at camp
- Support extending your stay after camp as a visitor
- 24 hour emergency support
- 5-10% Discount on after camp travel through Moose network trips
Everyone is welcome - If you have a passion for travel, are open minded and would like to step out of your comfort zone, and have a life changing summer then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Hard working
- Shows a strong work ethic
- Willing and open to working abroad
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!