Trainee Auditor in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General
The position of Trainee Auditor involves:
- Working as part of audit teams which carry out the audits of annual financial statements of public bodies such as government departments/offices and State-sponsored, health and educational bodies.
- Reviewing the internal control systems in place in these audited bodies.
- Participating in project audits of significant programmes or areas of expenditure.
- Participating in performance measurement reviews in the Office’s Reporting Directorate.
- Participating in inspections of other publicly funded organisations.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!