Senior QA Automation Engineer
What you will do
Reporting to Director Connectivity and based in Belfast, this role is responsible for developing software for our automation framework and for enhancing and extending our suite of automated tests. The tests cover mobile devices, edge devices and cloud services. This role is responsible for ensuring the tests get executed as part of our CICD pipeline ensuring sufficient automated coverage to guarantee the quality of our offerings as they are pushed out to customers. This is an exciting time to be part of a growing team that is working with the latest IOT and cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
As a Senior Automation Engineer you will have the following responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and maintain automation software, scripts and frameworks.
- Develop technical documentation in-line with industry best practices.
- Closely interface with development and dev ops teams to ensure the timely delivery of high quality products.
- Adhere to development processes including code reviews, design reviews and coding guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies in the fields of software automation, dev ops and cloud development.
How you will do it
- Experience developing automation software against popular frameworks such as Pytest.
- Experience automating on premise and cloud solutions.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Node.js, JS, Python, Bash)
- Experience with automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with using network analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!