Operations, Summer Analyst, Dublin
You're the brains behind our work.You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network; we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Our clients are Citi’s clients; which means anything from top corporations to financial institutions to governments from every part of the globe. Our responsibilities include supporting operations in Treasury & Trade Solutions; Securities and Fund Services; Private Banking; Information Technology; Procurement; HR Services. Our aim is to consistently improve productivity and efficiency; and at the same time seek fresh ways to support our clients’ ever-changing needs. Analysts joining us in Operations need to bring a new perspective; and act with urgency; courage and conviction to drive change. Given the scale and variety of our business; there’s a huge range of opportunities if you’re talented and want to build a rewarding career.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst program runs from June - August 2020 for up to 12-weeks, you will build a solid foundation of skills to help support your future development. Starting with a comprehensive induction program designed to teach you the essential role Operations plays at Citi; your learning will continue with financial markets; trade lifecycle; and project management training. Combining practical activities; classroom training; and business presentations; we will help you make a successful transition from the academic to corporate life.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Involved with trade processing; confirmation; settlement; fail management; margin; asset servicing; risk management; client services; and strategic change management
- Support our treasury and trade clients through our cash management services; treasury services; fund administration; securities lending; as well as other business critical banking products and services
- Partnering with all teams from across the Bank; Operations analysts help develop and manage products; processes; and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
- Play a critical role in providing a series of common products and services across Citi's lines of business and geographies; including Risk and Control; Anti Money Laundering; Procurement; Expense Management; and Employee Services
We want to hear from you if...
- You are between your penultimate or final year of university and are pursuing an undergraduate or Masters Degree at academic institution with strong academic performance in any discipline
- You have evidence of project management; teamwork and communication skills
- You apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency; while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients changing needs
- You bring your fresh perspectives to actively drive change; as given the scale and diversity of our business we have an incredible range of opportunities for talented professionals to build a rewarding career
Who we think will be a great fit...
Work experience is not essential; but dedication to learning and interest in process improvement; project management are vital. We value diversity and so do you.
Well also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on 6th January 2020. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!