Business Studies Graduate
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint Business Studies Graduates to start from March 2020. As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are for Business Studies Graduates for a project within the government Schools throughout the UAE;
You have to be flexible on an Emirate location from Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain.
It is essential that you are committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning within schools. No previous teaching experience is required.
You will join a graduate tailored Paid Teacher Training Programme upon arrival in the UAE with full support from Lead Teachers and Business Studies Curriculum specialists.
- Degree in Business Studies or Business related
- Excellent Subject Knowledge with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- It is essential that you are committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning within schools.
- Paid Training Program upon arrival in the UAE
- They provide a tax-free Remuneration (Salary) package, which includes the following: -
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package
- £41,000 Per annum (16,000 AED per month)
- Paid Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (CPD, UAE Teaching Licence)
Interviews to be held face to face in the UK (Dublin, Manchester & London) in December 2019
Please contact us for a more detailed job description.
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!