International Business Analyst – Global Scope, no fixed place of business
Are you ready to travel extensively and do you feel that you have the right mix of commercial drive, analytical skills, emotional intelligence and leadership capacity? Look no further! This is your opportunity to boost your career and develop the skills that will set you apart from the crowd via a unique working experience.
PharmaBoardroom, the international publisher of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Review, is looking for energetic self-starters keen on gaining real international exposure by spending eleven months a year in some of the world’s most high-performance economies, while working on a daily basis with C-level industry executives and government officials.
These positions are highly sought-after: as a member of our team, you will join projects across a variety of regions (from Asia to Latin America, Europe and the MENA region) and spend 3 to 6 months in a country to develop comprehensive, country-themed industry reports covering the most dynamic pharmaceutical and healthcare markets globally.
We are looking for talented candidates with remarkable academic backgrounds, high levels of personal drive and excellent communication skills to join our diverse, multicultural team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact at a globally focused organization built on a human-scale, while enjoying a great financial package with a competitive base salary and lucrative performance-based bonuses. This package also includes coverage for all accommodation and travel expenses, as well as international health insurance.
Leveraging our track record spanning almost two decades, we provide newcomers with intensive training and mentoring as well as constant on-field support; however, the intrinsic nature of our business implies that our collaborators must be able to handle a high level of autonomy and responsibility in this ever-changing, international role.
IMPORTANT: While our headquarters are in London, UK, you will not be based in the UK as this position includes no fixed place of business. Our team members typically live and work in 6 to 10 different countries over the span of two years.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- A university degree – master’s preferred
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in business English, plus another language (preferably Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic or Russian)
- An impeccable work ethic, a passion for learning, and a high level of energy.
- No travel restrictions and the willingness to spend at least 90% of their time abroad
- Compiling market intelligence on companies, senior executives, government regulators, and other key stakeholders for our reports.
- Conducting insightful one-on-one interviews with senior corporate executives, government ministers, and association heads on organizational strategy, market positioning, and industry trends.
- Authoring a final report for publication in globally distributed trade journals.
WHO WE ARE:
PharmaBoardroom is the publisher of the Healthcare & Life Sciences Review and holds long-standing partnerships with the world’s most respected trade publications. Over the years we have covered more than 60 countries and helped hundreds of companies and state organizations with targeted marketing campaigns while interviewing thousands of C-level decision makers.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!