B5 Nurse Opportunities for recently qualified / Final Year Nurses
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care working as a member of the ward team under the direction of the Ward Manager
- To be responsible for the organizing and co-ordination of nursing services in the ward/dept in the absence of senior staff on a regular basis.
- To exercise accountability as set out in the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- To be responsible for all nursing care standards and to maintain high clinical standards
- General Registered Nurse with NMC
- Thorough understanding of contemporary nursing issues, i.e. CNO 10 key Roles
- Extended scope of practice skills, eg venepuncture
- Able to manage a ward/department area for a period of a shift
- Mentorship skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to communicate with MDT
- Ability to work as member of a team
- High level of personal motivation
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!