Veterinarian (New Grads Welcome!)
VCA Canada has several exciting opportunities for Veterinarians to join our established network of highly skilled professionals. At VCA Canada, Veterinarians are provided the necessary tools and resources to be successful in pursuing different passions. Is your passion in general medicine, or maybe in emergency? You will have opportunities to; connect with highly respected Medical Directors, learn advanced medical procedures and utilize state of the art equipment. All while continuing to learn the operational side of a veterinary practice. A few key attributes you must embrace to successful at VCA CAnada are:
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Collaborative coupled with a thoughtful communication style
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents and local community
- Leadership, the ability to guide and inspire your team
- Strong ability to problem solve
VCA Canada Offers!
At our core are our people - people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our VCA family, we provide:
- Comprehensive compensation structures
- Generous continuing education credits
- Professional dues and membership
- Exceptional career development
- Relocation and immigration support
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- A highly skilled network of veterinary professionals
- An opportunity to work in a beautiful country that embraces new comers!
Mentoring Veterinary Graduates!
VCA Canada cares about our Veterinary Graduates and wants to ensure their success. For this reason, VCA CAnada has developed a Graduate Mentoring Program for new graduates that join our hospitals. The mentorship program utilizes one-on-one mentorship in a highly structured 12 program. Learning is individually designed around you, to further develop academic clinical based practises into real life hands on clinical experience. Our Mentors, our Leaders, look forward to your continued success in your profession.
Make the move!
Canada is the second largest country in the world! Canada's incredible geography, warm sense of community, acceptance of individualism is what continues to significantly attract newcomers. You have a range of amazing cities and communities to live, work and play!
Connect with us:
Ginger Kryzanowski, Recruitment Advisor
T: 1.403.541.0815 ext. 39
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!