CarePlus Business Graduate
CarePlus hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who wish to join the company Graduate Programme. We have opportunities in our Head office in Fonthill, Dublin, we are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s fastest growing Pharmacy Franchise Brand.
We are seeking ambitious, forward thinking, high achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects within a fast pace organisation then a career as a graduate in CarePlus Pharmacy Group can help you achieve your ambitions.
Our Graduate Programme
This a 2 year rotation in which you will take part in 7 challenging rotations including:
• Marketing (3months)
• IT (3 months)
• Customer Engagement Training (3 months)
• Finance (3 Months)
• Commercial (4months)
• Axium Trading / Brokerage (4 Months)
• Business Development Operations / Sales (4 months)
Graduates are at the centre of our organisation. CarePlus understands the importance of teamwork and exposing our future leaders to all our business units, to gain a better understanding of different organisation functions, as they develop into our future managers and Heads of Department.
Who We Are Looking For
- Communicate enthusiasm and commitment to achieving objectives and contributes to their team
- Aptitude to organise tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Listens to the needs of customers and act on what they are saying
- Actively seeks out views, opinions and ideas from others
- Investigate issues/problems to their best ability and seek assistance with basic understanding completed
- Communicates with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely
- Actively monitors own performance against personal, team and company targets
- Understands the nature of their job requirements and who these services are targeted towards.
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive Salary of €35K
- Dynamic work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Private Employee Medical Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Extensive support, guidance and training through the programme
- A mentor to talk through any problems
- The chance to rotate through different departments and gain experience of different functions.
- Experience working on major projects
From the very beginning of the Graduate Programme I was are given responsibility and the opportunity to work with very influential people within the company.
I have worked with the Marketing, Commercial, Finance and Customer Engagement teams and I can say that you get a deep insight into the whole business.
The time is flying and I’m learning so much over the last 2 years. Choosing to work in CarePlus a start-up business offering a graduate programme was a great decision! Being exposed to many aspects of the business has helped me gain more insight into areas that interests me to progress my career.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!