Mobile Application Team Lead
The Aphix platform has become mission critical and a key piece of the daily business operations of our merchants. We process millions each month in a fast paced, highly competitive market - as such our development team must deliver quality, feature rich updates, constantly innovating in the B2B ordering space - much more than just “eCommerce shops”.
Navigating catalogues from 4 to 400,000 products is no easy task - as a front-end developer you will be responsible for implementing great tools which help customers order quicker on both a Desktop environment and a mobile tablet and phone devices. Experience of ERP systems and building mission critical web based application is essential to taking this lead position.
In this role, you will be responsible for innovation in our mobile application space reporting directly to our CTO and leadership team on roadmap progress and commitments while also driving process and development improvements across the front-end development team at Aphix.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Drive innovation for our mobile application products
• Produce and report on roadmap plans and statuses to the Aphix Leadership team
• Produce scalable maintainable front-end features for our mobile application products.
• Implement stunning front-end design solutions to key problems faced by end users
• Consult with customers to outline and agree new feature requirements
• Be flexible, willing and able to learn about our full product stack (back and front end development) via team collaboration
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!