Client Portfolio Administrator - Investments Team
Independent Trustee Company is an Irish owned company, established in 1993. We are based in Harmony Court close to the city centre of Dublin and employ over 50 staff. Our focus is to deliver flexible and transparent pension plans for our clients.
Over the last 2 decades, our clients have allowed us to become one of the largest providers of self-administered pension structures in Ireland. We administer in excess of €1.2 billion in client funds through over 4,500 pension structures. Our clients are self-employed individuals, professionals, company directors, corporate clients and financial advisors.
We pride ourselves on our high-quality service and ensure our staff have the skills and expertise to provide a highly efficient and professional service to our clients and advisors.
We are approved by the Revenue Commissioners and the Pensions Authority as Pensioneer Trustee and are regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority. We are also approved Trustee Trainers by the Pensions Authority. We are one of the founding members of the Association of Pensioneer Trustees in Ireland.
The Client Portfolio Administrator will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of private trusts, share schemes and commercial arrangements in a busy team environment.
This is primarily an administrative role supporting our clients, intermediaries, sales team and other departments within the company. The typical day to day workload of a Client Portfolio Administrator would broadly consist of 60% administration work, 30% client servicing and 10% preparing reports. Some of the major attributes of the role include:
- Assist with the set-up of all new private trusts, commercial arrangements and share schemes in line with our timelines within our procedures.
- Carry out administration on all private trusts and commercial arrangements within the portfolio including preparation of reports, processing payments and scheduling trustee meetings
- Carry out scheme administration on all share schemes within the portfolio including the purchase and sale of shares for and payment of dividends to participants, preparation of dividend statements a
- Liaising with numerous third parties including investment advisers, property managers, solicitors and accountants
- Ensuring client service standards are upheld by adhering to the procedures manual and customer charter
- Ensuring all requests are processed in a timely manner
REQUIRED SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- Communicate enthusiasm and commitment to achieving objectives and makes a contribution to his/her team
- Listens to the needs of customers and act on what they are saying
- Actively seeks out other views, opinions and ideas from others
- Investigate issues/problems to their best ability and seek assistance with basic understanding completed
- Communicates with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely
- Actively monitors own performance against personal, team and company targets
- Understands the nature of his/her job requirements and who these services are targeted towards
- Shows respect for other members of the team and provides support for one another
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Third level qualification required, business related course preferable
- Experience in client facing roles beneficial
- Experience in administration work beneficial
- Good understanding of the basic principles of customer service
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and in any in-house systems
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!