Give your career as an Economist the best start
Gain valuable insight and experience of the world of economics consultancy with
our two-year analyst programme for graduates. You'll have the opportunity to work
straight away with experienced colleagues, applying the skills you have studied
for. You’ll work in Frontier’s unique open-minded environment where everyone’s
ideas and contributions are valued.
You will be
Working on projects with a mixture of economists, from senior analysts to
Undergoing a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Receiving guidance, feedback and support throughout.
Throughout the programme you’ll be supported by two experienced mentors and
your graduate ‘buddy’ who will help support and guide you through this
The type of work
You’ll start working for our clients very early on:
- Brainstorming to solve client problems, involving internal and external meetings
- Applying economic frameworks, ranging from simple data analysis to complex
- econometric modelling
- Writing client reports and slide packs
- Presenting your findings to colleagues and to clients
- Our two year graduate programme offers you training across key areas:
- Knowledge - analytical and technical toolset. Sector specialisms.
- Client skills - understanding client needs, relationship building.
- Consulting skills - analysis, writing reports, presentations.
- Work management - time, project and people management.
- Communication - leadership skills, feedback skills, communicating under
You’ll have weekly training sessions for the first six months running alongside your work - which typically consists of 2-3 projects at a time.
After six months, you will continue to have weekly seminars, internal training and mentoring.
You will be strongly encouraged to get feedback from your project manager and to give feedback to senior colleagues.
We encourage all our graduates to contribute to the running of our firm. Here you will help start to shape our business, for example by planning our Christmas parties, organising our induction week or helping to plan our recruitment activities.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!