Data Scientist Apprenticeship
We are looking for ambitious apprentices to join our talented team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and innovative team working on exciting data projects in a number of different industries. We provide a supportive, fun working environment to help support our staff to deliver the highest quality results and commercial value to our clients.
OBJECTIVE OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Develop a deep understanding of how data science can be applied to business and the world around us.
- Learn how to manipulate, transform and wrangle data from different data sources.
- Become proficient in real-world data science and the many and varied modelling techniques and technologies that make data science possible.
- Engage with internal and external clients and master how to present and discuss the outcomes of data mining and predictive modelling with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You possess a drive to further your skills and work on exciting data analytics projects.
- You are familiar with tools such as R, Python, SAS, Tableau or Qlik as well as having worked with SQL and relational databases.
- Good communication and presentation skills, as well as excellent written and spoken English.
- You must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Having knowledge of Linux, Java and Red Sqirl would be an advantage.
The position is suitable for recent graduates. Full-time position.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!