DMFN Chartered Accountants, an established, reputable accountancy firm based in Dublin City, is currently seeking a Trainee Accountant to join the practice on a full-time training contract. The successful candidate will work as part of a friendly, quality focussed team working to ensure their varied client base is serviced to the highest standard.
The practice has a convenient Dublin 2 location – access to DART, Bus and LUAS.
The firm works with a wide variety of clients from small to medium sized businesses right the way up to large companies.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Accounts preparation
- Working on audits
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Working closely with and reporting to senior experienced accountants
- Other ad hoc work which might arise
What’s on offer
Excellent training with a long standing reputable accountancy firm
- Competitive salary
- Study materials + paid study leave and professional subscriptions
- Mentorship in a collaborative environment
- Strong academic background
- A recent honors degree in any business, finance or mathematics related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!