Graduate Control Systems Engineer
Graduate Control Systems Engineer Automation Department
Location: Dublin, Cork, Limerick
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, is a global provider of automation, power, control, and information solutions. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands help manufacturers produce the goods and services you can't live without. From automotive and power, to food & beverage, and pharmaceutical - Rockwell Automation is involved in the industries that touch your life every day.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Graduate Control Systems
Engineers to join our projects team. Based in Dublin, Cork and Limerick, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on an array of high profile, prestigious projects. To be successful you will have a good understanding of Control Systems and/or Instrumentation along with the aptitude and motivation to advance your career. Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science with a focus towards Automation & Control
- Excellent technical knowledge within control systems, instrumentation or electrical related engineering discipline
- Strong analysis, judgment and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in approach to work and the ability to work within a team environment
- Self-starter/high energy levels
- Knowledge of MS Windows operating system
- Good problem solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging opportunity in a vibrant environment please submit your resume along with a brief introductory letter via email. In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!