Hiperpool is the leading career platform for the strategy, management consulting and M&A community.
Founded in 2015, we’re a high-growth tech startup headquartered in London and active across the US, UK, Germany, and other major international business hubs.
Hiperpool is on a mission to empower professionals to achieve their long-term career goals and employers to find the talent to fulfill their vision.
- The Recruiter (Talent Sponsor) is central to our success in building and growing an engaged community of top-tier professionals.
- You work to attract new members to the platform, match them to the right opportunities, and guide them in their recruitment journey and career choices.
- You will manage and provide guidance to more junior team members as applicable.
- You will help build our startup and technology by improving Hiperpool's product and processes.
- You will help build a category-defining business.
- Given our growth trajectory, the future of the role is limitless (lead a market, lead a vertical, etc) so we’re looking for people that can hone their current skills and craft new ones to become the future leaders of the company.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Provide guidance, gather feedback and move interview processes forward -- you will become an expert in top-tier business roles and careers
- Identify employers’ hiring needs and manage hiring priorities along with the Client team
- Match Hiperpool members to job opportunities based on their experience and career goals
- Manage and track a high volume of hiring processes at the same time
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure our member base is engaged and growing
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve user experience
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 0-3 years of experience in recruitment, sales, community management or similar (recent graduates will also be considered)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A team player
- Knowledge of the management consulting, corporate strategy and/or investment banking landscape a plus
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive base depending on experience and uncapped bonus
- Work directly with the founders
- Weekly team lunch and drinks social
- WeWork in the heart of Victoria with perks such as on-site barista, beer/prosecco taps, Yoga Wednesdays...
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Daily table tennis matches
- Team days out
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!