Summer Camp Leaders & Managers
WE ARE HIRING!
STARCAMP are currently seeking STARCAMP Summer Camp Leaders & Managers to work with us nationwide for 2020.
Are you a fully qualified primary or post-primary teacher or a trainee teacher? Are you a qualified SNA or do you currently work with children? Are you a dance, drama or singing instructor that would like to put your talents to good use or are you currently studying any of these subjects? Then keep reading...
STARCAMP, Ireland’s leading Summer Camp Network will be running their award-winning summer camps in over 220 locations across Ireland, including Northern Ireland this summer. The camps are aimed at boys and girls aged 4-12 and run for a week from 9:30-2:30. There will be seven weeks of camps this summer.
We are looking for trainee teachers with a love for children, vibrancy and a flair for performance, as well as looking for singing, acting and dancing coaches with experience working with children. The core ethos is about building self-esteem and confidence in children in a non-competitive environment, and is open to children with all levels of ability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with children and leaders from all over the country and gain meaningful experience in encouraging confidence and self-esteem in young children. The position would be a great addition to any CV when applying for teaching posts.
Training and Garda Vetting will be facilitated by Starcamp.
- Vital ingredients for the perfect STARCAMP leader:
- Must have excellent experience in working with children.
- Must be professional, mature and extremely responsible.
- Must be outgoing, vivacious, fun-loving and have a zest for life!
- Must have a natural ability to make children feel special.
- Must take direction well and be a good listener and communicator.
- Must be available for 7/8 weeks of July and August.
- Must be available for and go through thorough STARCAMP training and will be Garda Vetted.
To apply, simply fill out the application form on our website and we will get in touch regarding interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!