FOKUS camps is looking for enthusiastic English native speakers to teach English, lead activities, and help run the sports programs at our English camps in Germany. Join us as a camp counsellor and spend your summer at famous lakes such as Chiemsee, Ammersee, Lake Constance or in a castle on top of a mountain near Brombachsee!
Camp Counsellor Profile
- You are an EU citizen or have a valid working permit for Germany
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You are a current student or recent university graduate
- You are enthusiastic about sports and could coach/run sports programs like soccer, volley-/basketball, table tennis etc.
- You ideally have experience working with kids, and in one of the following areas: language teaching, outdoor education, nature and environment. (you can still apply if you don’t .)
FOKUS camps Offer
- An opportunity to develop your teaching & coaching skills
- Free room & board for the duration of your stay in Germany.
- An attractive remuneration
- Help with travel costs
- Work references upon completion of the camp program
Camp Counsellor Tasks
- In addition to being responsible for the well-being of the campers, you will help to run small-group English lessons, evening activities, and sports programs depending on your strengths and interests.
- 2 - 6 camp weeks running from April with the peak period at the end in August.
- Camps take place at top holiday locations in Germany
- Camp Counsellors must be available for at least 2 weeks of camp
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!