Finance Officer- Grade III
As Finance Administrator - Clerical Officer the successful candidate will provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Finance Department in processing finance related documents, generating finance related reports and liaising with appropriate stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the ability to build excellent relationships at every level in the organisation. This is an ideal role for a strong administrator with the desire to work within a fast paced Finance department
It is essential that the successful candidate has the following:
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum two years previous finance administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Desirable: A relevant qualification in Finance.
The successful applicant will be involved in administrative duties in the Finance Department to include but not restricted to:
- Providing administrative support to Finance management in order to ensure effective and efficient finance operations.
- Assist the Finance Data Coordinator in the delivery of tasks and processes associated with the Finance functions.
- Prepare and process cash orders, distribution of cash, maintain and control cash floats and maintenance of receipts for cash given.
- Provide assistance and information to Stewarts Care staff in relation Finance matters managed by the Finance Department.
- Raise monthly debtors invoices
- Verify bank lodgements and cash received from enterprises and debtors weekly
- Allocate cash receipts to invoices
- Monitor and follow up aged debtors listing
- Provide cover for Accounts Payable when required.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales.
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!