Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications are invited by the Dublin office of Maples Group for the position of
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator (“TAC”) will work alongside and report into the Talent Acquisition Specialist (“TAS”) with a dotted line into the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
- The TAC will play a pivotal role in the Talent Acquisition team. You will support the TAS’s with the day to day running of the Talent Acquisition department both regionally and globally.
- The successful candidate will liaise with senior management both locally and globally to successfully coordinate interviews. You will analyse and filter online candidate applications to provide the TAS’s with relevant shortlists.
- He/she will prepare and consolidate talent maps and databases, ensure all manual and Outlook folders are up to date and obtain salary data, market data and external information to support the team.
- The successful candidate will have a third level qualification and previous experience in a similar role. Fluent/native level English speaker is essential.
Key duties include
- Sending candidate aptitude tests,
- Retrieving and storing accordingly.
- Assist with career fairs,
- Graduate recruitment and intern global hiring campaigns.
- Participate in attending networking events and seminars as and when required.
- He/she will maintain an up to date knowledge of recruitment, local immigration processes and labor laws.
- He/she will also manage sensitive and confidential matters, protecting the security of information, data, and files.
- He/she will be expected to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- You will be dynamic, flexible and capable of prioritising tasks.
Qualified applicants should write, enclosing their CVs to email@example.com referencing: Dublin – Talent Acquisition – TAC
For an explanation of why and how we handle your personal information, please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which can be found online
The Maples Group is a leading service provider offering clients a comprehensive range of legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, and is an independent provider of fiduciary, fund services, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!