NOONAN is seeking to hire a Commercial Manager. This is a position that will suit a dynamic and energetic individual who works well to deadlines and has experience working in a high-volume environment. The role is a management appointment and key duties will include the identification and development of opportunities that will improve the commercial performance of the contracts within the Property Services business unit.
The Commercial Manager will work in conjunction with the Service Directors to identify commercial opportunities and risks within the sectors’ contracts, set up tracking and monitoring of agreed improvement initiatives, provide monitoring tracker and review with the Managing Director on the performance and progress of the initiative plans. In conjunction with the Service Directors look to strategically expand, preserve or improve the company’s commercial performance.
- Identification of targeted commercial improvement opportunities and assist in development of improvement initiatives
- Identification of commercial risks and supporting Service Directors with improvement plans
- Support and drive the resolution of any commercial problems at Operational and Client level working in conjunction with Service Directors offering direction and advice
- Reviewing, scrutinizing, and assisting in writing/preparing commercial improvement plans
- Ensuring that the commercial/financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Preparation of commercial risk assessments
- Ensuring that all stakeholders in Operations and Sales adhere to group procedures
- Design and monitoring of control procedures related to commercial performance
- Providing executive support to the Managing Director on the commercial performance of each division within the Business Unit
- Ensuring compliance with group contract review procedure process for Bid/No Bid and commercial solution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial/financial management role
- Experience and proven track record within IFM markets would be preferable
- Good understanding of the costing models used in the FM industry
- Proven track record in working with multi-disciplinary teams is essential
- Proven track record of people management experience skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- A successful track record of operating at a senior level
- Able to remove barriers and drive performance with functional groups and demonstrate creative and effective ways to motivate the team
- Qualification to Third level/Degree standard with CIMA/ACCA accreditation preferable
- Corporate membership of a relevant Financial Institution CIMA /ACCA an advantage
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!