Social Media Manager
What you will do
- Plan and programme content across Prima Volta’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud and Spotify pages considering our offline activity across radio, print and promotional.
- Engage and interact with our communities across our platforms.
- Co-ordinate the promotion of our events through social and contribute your ideas to ‘socialise’ our offline promotional activities.
- Interpret the impact of our social media activity and share insights and reporting with the Collective to inform our approach and increase our reach.
- Collaborate with our designers to develop promotional content and material.
- Come up with new ideas and approaches to our promotional activities and methods in any shape or form, nothing is necessarily off the table.
- Stay current with trends and changes in social media and make recommendations on our approach.
Who you are
- You have a keen interest in music and live performances, contemporary culture, social, video, and are enthusiastic and creatively engaged.
- You are a great communicator and can give and receive feedback.
- You’re a self starter and can run with things.
- You enjoy all things social and are fluent using a wide variety of social platforms.
- You like to think big and enjoy collaborating and sharing your ideas.
The members of our collective all work for free, we do it for the love of the music and building something great together. That said we don’t expect you to give us your time for nothing. We can offer:
- A percentage of the profit made from our events.
- Free tickets for you and your friends to our events and other nights in Limerick e.g DIE.
- Free drinks on the night we put on events.
- Merchandise from our events e.g T-shirts, stickers etc.
- The opportunity to get, real, hands on experience collaborating with a number of other professionals like venue owners, artists, djs, promoters etc.
- Mentorship and feedback from professionals with experience in the industry (Social, media, creative & design, publishing, tech)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!