Music Data Administrator
We are seeking motivated individuals, who are interested in working in this niche sector, to join our team
This role will provide a unique insight into how the media industry uses music data and offers an opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in this field.
We find that the uniqueness of our business appeals to graduates of all disciplines, not just those from music related fields. As an expanding Company, there are opportunities for promotion and career development.
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week with flexible shift patterns between 0800 - 1700, Monday-Friday.
- Job Role: To identify, research or process metadata using internal and client systems.
- Search, locate, research and process domestic/foreign language data according to client policies and workflow schedule as directed by team management to agreed deadlines.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of the music rights industry.
- To be fully conversant and knowledgeable of applicable client systems.
- Work directly to the Team Leader.
- To gain acceptable levels of knowledge in relation to external/internal systems, technical specification requirements for electronic reporting to the relevant societies, core workflows within the team and any additional workflows when necessary.
- To maintain the workflow of data and process in accordance to client data policies.
- To be aware of all quality standards and targets when providing internal assistance.
- To maintain good customer care and relationships with all clients as required.
- Achieve monthly reporting targets as agreed by the Team Leader.
- To maintain client contact details and keep management fully informed of any changes or problems arising.
- To maintain good working relationships and co-operate with your co-workers within the client companies and On Music Ltd as should be expected as standard work practice.
- Attend all internal meetings as required.
- To be innovative in your role, suggesting improvements/efficiencies in the workflows.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!