Web Applications Developer(C#,.NET) - FlexTime Ltd
Based in South County Dublin, FlexTime develops and supplies time and attendance solutions for managing flexible and fixed hours working time arrangements to a range of sectors including government, manufacturing, financial services, universities and health, both domestically, in Europe and other regions.
FlexTime has over 400 customers with more than 5,000 implementations. The current product, VisionTime is a web, mobile and interactive time and attendance system that accommodates different approaches to the monitoring of working time arrangements. It has been developed and refined since the late 1990s to keep pace with Microsoft’s .NET platform. All software is developed in-house.
What the role will involve
This position will take a lead development role in the design and implementation of an updated user experience including highly flexible data visualisation and reporting features. This will extend the existing VisionTime product to allow data analytics processing of flexible and fixed-hours workplace practices. This initiative will undertake significant development work on the product’s user interface to improve usability and will require fundamental changes to the system architecture. This role will be embedded in the existing enterprise Development team and actively participate in the on-going continuous improvement practices.
Reporting directly to the Flextime CTO, the successful graduate, will lead the project work and also collaborative with Ulster University leveraging their expertise and support.
- This is an 18 month fixed-term full-time contract
- The role has an attractive annual salary of up to €55-65k DOE
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
- 21 days annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
We need you to have
- Degree (BSc/BEng) in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or closely related equivalent
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Demonstrable commercial proficiencies in:
- A major programming language and development framework (C#, .NET Framework) and associated development tools (Visual Studio);
- A major database system – MS SQL and T-SQL;
- Web Application development;
- Data analytics and data visualisation tools.
We would like you to have…..
- Honours Degree classification: 2:1 in Computer Science/Software Engineering;
- Significant professional experience in the management of the software development process and lifecycle;
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!