Software Developer - McBreen Environmental Drain Services Ltd
Who we are…..
Based in Cavan, McBreen Environmental provides a range of services in the Environmental sector. The company prides itself in using the latest technology, fully trained knowledge staff and a fleet of specialised vehicles, to work with clients towards a better environment and meet all environmental and regulatory standards across a range of sectors.
What the role will involve…….
McBreen Environmental has identified an opportunity to develop a new software platform for its business. The Fusion graduate along with the academic supervisors will be central to the specification, design, development and testing of the new software platform and this will be an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop this new platform from start to finish under the guidance of the company and academic supervisors
As well as an attractive salary offering of €30,000 – 40,000 per annum (based on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- To hold BSc / BEng in Computing / Computer Science / Software Development or related degree with significant computing content
- Experience of software and database development
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.
We would like you to have…..
- 2-year industry experience.
- Experience in cloud-based systems / Experience of MVC approach to web applications
- Experience in Mobile application development / Knowledge of mobile application architecture
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!