Building Information Modelling (BIM) Design Engineer - RMIS Engineering
Who we are…..
Based in Co Westmeath, RMIS Engineering Ltd is involved in the manufacture, assembly, supply and installation of HVAC systems. They specialize in heating and cooling pipework systems installations, primarily in industrial and commercial buildings. They manufacture and install on site, virtually all types of secondary fabrications in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium, with ability to deliver to highly regulated industry sectors including oil and gas and data centres. Clients include Sisk, King Laundry, Musgrave Group, Facebook, Google and Allergan.
What the role will involve…….
The aim of this project will be to develop a proprietary range of modular plant room (skid) units, which integrate components (pumps, valves etc.) of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. These pre-fabricated units represent an added-value product, as they can be shipped to a customer site location and directly installed via crane/rollers, at reduced cost and within a shorter timescale. The project will thus enable RMIS Engineering to move up the value chain and generate additional revenue and profits for the company.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €25k, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Southern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Honours Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Design, Building Services etc).
- Strong 3D design experience using Autodesk Revit, Solidworks or similar design applications.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Experience of information input to BIM systems.
- Understanding of industry standards such as the PAS1192 suite or ISO19650, Uniclass, CIC BIM Protocol etc
- The ability to competently liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of fabrication, welding and materials (namely steel and aluminium).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!